10 May 2006

Sunny weekend - busy week

Now the sun is out, ski season is clearly over (with gas at $3.33 I'm not going up by myself for slush).

The last couple of weekends have featured a series of brunches with friends and they were all alot of fun. Work has been ok, many things not working so well, but even that seems to be clearing up today as I figured out a work around for a major bug.

I saw Mission Impossible III - as one review said "It was all peak - no rest or valley" and you got to see Felicity shoot a pistol at bad guys. If you want action - and a lot more plot than some of the shoot 'em ups - its a win.

Lots of end of term stuff going on, people graduating, Spring Concerts (Perfect Fifth, AiR) and I got to see the author of Piled Higher and Deeper - my favourite comic strip - at Berkeley.

Busy busy...

No comments: