16 November 2006

Catching up

Well, things have been very busy.
I have a new job at Kaiser Permanete doing strategic planning for the marketing department. It is a lot like what I used to do for UC. Everything else is insanely busy. I did make it to Yosemite twice this fall, pictures eventually. But its really late, so more later.

Last weekend I helped bottle wine at a friends brand new winery for several hours and learned how to move big barrels of wine around and wash them out, and how bottles are filled and the merits of two different kinds of screw tops. Oh and we sampled some wine...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there....
FYI I'm going to be out in your old SD stomping grounds in April. My sister is getting married to my mom's best friend's son. So it should be a lot of fun. And it'll fall over my kids spring break, so I can take them to Legoland, which we missed on our last visit.