27 October 2005

Tango, Argentine

Tonight was Argentine Tango and I think I've got it down pretty well - and I got to practice some waltz for Saturday, and despite feeling a bit under the weather dance went pretty well.

I got about half what I wanted to get finished at work today actually finished, but I did get a bunch of other things done. Tonnes of meetings in the morning, but if I can get one more thing actually finished I can move on to a more interesting project - just need to get my butt in gear.

Had tea with a friend I have not seen in a while which was fun - she found this new European import store and we tried some walnut (we thought spread, but it was more like candied). Lots of Eastern European and Russian stuff there apparently, including cheap E. European comfort food (i.e. scary soviet era type stuff).

No comments: